luni, iunie 05, 2017

London and days of terror (617)

I don't know about you, but I miss a lot of people and a lot of places from back home. Yes, I miss Romania, but there's not much to do as Landscape Architect because people don't understand the need for consultancy or proper design for the outdoors.
I'm going to stay in England as long as I can, but this terror attacks and Brexit don't make it easy at all...

Just 1h before yesterday's attacks I've crossed London Bridge with my cousin and we were looking for a place to park near Borough Market and walk adound there, but all parking spots were full and rain started so we decided to go home.

I trust in God and I know He's in control and keeps us safe. A lot of people blame God for allowing people to die in violent situations or in hunger, or innocent childrens to die of AIDS or cancer... I don't have yet a proper answer to explain why He allows it, but when I do, I'll share it with you. If you could see the bigger picture, without emotions of feelings involved... Zoom out a bit and you might get your answer.

"Yeah, but it's easy to trust God when you live in a nice house where you have food to eat and you're healthy!" Guys, EACH OF US has periods of time when we'd be better off dead than alive, but God is good enough to keep us alive and strong to see the end of days, when we'll have answers​ for all our questions. As long as you breathe, you can still change your life and know your God.

I can tell that my life wasn't always easy, but He is here for me and helps me see the whole picture, and walks step by step beside me. I'm praying for all of us.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Comenteaza linistit


This Traveler IQ challenge compares your geographical knowledge against the Web's Original Travelogue's other 4,648,395 travelers who have taken this challenge as of Wednesday, October 14, 2009 at 09:23AM GMT. (TravelPod is part of the TripAdvisor Media Network)