joi, iunie 29, 2017

Tube Thoughts 28-29 617

TheEverday is an opportunity to do more and as long as you're breathing, you still have a chance to change your life for the better.

Some people say this blog depresses them, others love it and quite a few find it interesting. Spend some time here and decide for yourself.

I started writing in English because of my international friends, whom I love and respect very much. Wish I could have a cup of coffee with you all today!

I believe in science and God, because one explains what the other can't do it in words. They complete each other.

I've said it and I'll say it again: having the right kind of people next to you is a blessing.

Admitting your faults can sometimes work against you, but it takes courage to do so. One of my weaknesses is getting up early in the morning. I'm not a morning person, so I need 3 alarms to wake up.

There was a time in my life when I used to be late to every appointment or date that I've had, but being annoyed by the other people being late. Now I've changed and I like to be on time and I really appreciate when I don't have to chase the other person 50 times by text/call to confirm a date/appointment.

I have people that I look up to. I have people that I admire. I have people that I don't like, but I don't hate them. I don't have idols and I'm not into sports, music or grouping. I don't have preferred things or colours that I can't live without; I just like stuff that is good, well made, great priced and makes me feel better.

I believe that a great partner completes  you and doesn't want to change you because feels that you're enough. A good partner will want to build a strong team of two so you can rule the world together. Of course looks are important! Of course money are important, but not in the way people think that money bring you the happiness and way of life that will compensate for feeling unwanted or unloved.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Comenteaza linistit


This Traveler IQ challenge compares your geographical knowledge against the Web's Original Travelogue's other 4,648,395 travelers who have taken this challenge as of Wednesday, October 14, 2009 at 09:23AM GMT. (TravelPod is part of the TripAdvisor Media Network)