joi, iunie 09, 2016

The silence is ours

Today I've thought about you for hours. I could remember most of the happy moments we've spent together and all the crazy things I did for you, but none of the bad things. Is funny how selective memory becomes.
When I got in my room, it smelled like it used to smell in your parents' home. I smiled and my eyes got wet thinking about them.
Sometimes I wish you were here, with your head on my shoulder, in silence. I would be playing with your hair and draw circles on your beautiful lips. And the silence would be ours to break with a long-lasting-breathless kiss. The silence would be ours...
I'm happy you're not here. I'm happy we're not together anymore. I'm happy I broke up with you. I'm glad I don't have to put up with your unwillingness to become the mother of my children. I'm happy you're gone.
The silence is ours.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Comenteaza linistit


This Traveler IQ challenge compares your geographical knowledge against the Web's Original Travelogue's other 4,648,395 travelers who have taken this challenge as of Wednesday, October 14, 2009 at 09:23AM GMT. (TravelPod is part of the TripAdvisor Media Network)