marți, martie 20, 2018

Winter - Spring 2018

It's mid March, but this is what mid December should look like: snowy and windy. This winter-spring has been one of the most challenging times of my life, not because it was hard or anything bad,  but because it was quiet, really quiet.

My stressful job with my previous employer left me questioning myself and I felt like I was loosing grip of my life and self.

It's a challenge to keep calm and be positive when you're depressed and unhappy with your life. Most effective treatment is to evaluate yourself, bin your worries and negative thoughts, and with baby steps, continue your journey while doing"you", make whatever makes you happy and helping others achieve their dreams.

We're all dust in the wind...

@westlondon

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Comenteaza linistit


This Traveler IQ challenge compares your geographical knowledge against the Web's Original Travelogue's other 4,648,395 travelers who have taken this challenge as of Wednesday, October 14, 2009 at 09:23AM GMT. (TravelPod is part of the TripAdvisor Media Network)