miercuri, august 02, 2017

Coffee with God

I want to go out for a coffee with God.
I want to sit and listen to His side of the story, as everyone here accuses Him of being absent or they deny His existence.
I want to thank Him for all He's done and will do for me and loved ones.
I want to chat with Him about all known issues and how to prevent the unknown ones.
I want a hug from Him and advices for a better life.
I want to continue meeting with Him in person from time to time.
It would be great!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Comenteaza linistit


This Traveler IQ challenge compares your geographical knowledge against the Web's Original Travelogue's other 4,648,395 travelers who have taken this challenge as of Wednesday, October 14, 2009 at 09:23AM GMT. (TravelPod is part of the TripAdvisor Media Network)