joi, iulie 06, 2017

About weddings

Getting through the week is sometimes challenging. My Spanish teacher used to say that if Monday is gone, the whole week is gone.
I love Mondays and Friday evening feels like a mini-holiday.

There are few more weeks until my sister is getting married in Church and I can't wait for that day to finish with smiles and blessings from Above.

Not long ago I didn't believe in the institution of marriage, but once I read the laws and what God gives to and expects from the couple, I realized that is a celebration and official statement of what should already be there: love.
I'm not keen of big weddings, that are very expensive, because I seen no point in waisting £50-150k for just one day, when you could use that money to buy a mortgage.

My kind of wedding is on a Friday afternoon, just few hours before the sunset, in the mountains next to a lake, where the couple shares stories about their love and plans of the future, what they're hopeing to achieve together and how everyone present will have the responsibility to help them achieve their goals.

Wedding shouldn't be a statement of wealth, but more of an expression of love and identity of the couple. If your wedding is kitsch, is because you are so.

There is no point in having 300 guests that you don't know, but 20 that mean the world to you.

Couples should always seek to have both religious and legal communion.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Comenteaza linistit


This Traveler IQ challenge compares your geographical knowledge against the Web's Original Travelogue's other 4,648,395 travelers who have taken this challenge as of Wednesday, October 14, 2009 at 09:23AM GMT. (TravelPod is part of the TripAdvisor Media Network)