luni, aprilie 03, 2017

Tall

I love being tall and I wish people would stop treating us like we're the smaller sibling of the giraffe.
Everytime I see a tall person (above 6'4") I keep falling in love with myself and this amazing gift from God. As a child I remember praying "Please help me grow up and stand tall like a mountain" and He was kind enough to listen to that innocent prayer.

Being 6'6" (198cm) is hard only when it comes to:
- clothes: only couple of brands have acceptable apparel;
- shoes: only few brands make size 13.5 UK (48);
- ladies: even though I might love a 5'4" she might find it awkward to date a poplar;
- cars: I love Porsche or Mini, but chances of me ever owning one are zero;
- low level ceiling: a real problem;
- regular airplane seats: I hate those bastards!
- bed: anything below king size is a struggle. But I got used to sleeping with my feets out of the bed...


I could moan about a lot more, but I get used to designers not having giraffes in mind when they work on a new product, and I always find a work-around.
Stand tall brothers and sisters!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Comenteaza linistit


This Traveler IQ challenge compares your geographical knowledge against the Web's Original Travelogue's other 4,648,395 travelers who have taken this challenge as of Wednesday, October 14, 2009 at 09:23AM GMT. (TravelPod is part of the TripAdvisor Media Network)