sâmbătă, aprilie 22, 2017

Punch hard and steady

-Where are you?
- In a hotel, in Romania. What's going on?
- I'm dying.
- Aren't we all?
- I mean like now.
- What happened?
- She left me! he starts to cry.
- What?!? But you were engaged...
- She packed her bags and left 10 minutes ago. She cheated on me man! Oh.. And now she's moving in with that bastard! 
- Wow!
- For almost 2 months she cheated on me and I didn't even realised it! Man, I don't know what to do anymore! I feel like punching someone... and... uhm... man, I'm dying! I can't take this!
- You've been here before, so try to calm down. You need to control yourself and have a clear mind. Can you go swim?
- I don't know...
- I know it's Easter time and all might be closed, but go to the gym and swim for couple of hours. Then go upstairs and bunch those bags. Let your anger there and hit hard and steady, as if you're fighting for your life.
- I can't...
- Yes you can! You have to!
- She cheated on me...
- And now you have to let go of her and control yourself. You're gonna get over it in no time if you stay focused on your future.
- Easier said than done.
- I know you've got this!
- How do you know?
- Don't ask stupid questions. I have to go now. I'm waited downstairs.
- Ok, go. Everyone is leaving me.
- Man, focus! Don't let your emotions control your actions. Stay strong. I'll text later to check on you. Bye now.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Comenteaza linistit


This Traveler IQ challenge compares your geographical knowledge against the Web's Original Travelogue's other 4,648,395 travelers who have taken this challenge as of Wednesday, October 14, 2009 at 09:23AM GMT. (TravelPod is part of the TripAdvisor Media Network)