luni, februarie 22, 2016

Junction

Who is she?
She's 28, skinny, blonde hair with amazing blue eyes.
You have a thing for blondes.
No I don't. I like them all, and I don't discriminate. I've had women all shapes, colour and sizes.
And yet... you married a tall blonde woman with blue eyes.
But this time is different!
That's what you said about Franca!
Olga is not like Franca.
Olga... Russian?
Yes.
So another cold blooded woman.
Ahm... What?
Job?
Land surveyor.
Aha. So again, engineer.
But that's different. Franca was building airplanes, Olga is surveying... land.
So she's more "grounded." David, I can't believe you're still chasing your patterns!
But I'm not...
Zipp it! I don't want us to have the same chat after 15 years!
Listen, is it wrong to have "preferences" in regards to women?
Of course not. You can choose whatever you want, as is women's choice and right to reject certain types of men.
I know, I know. But girls are like cars: it's nice to have a brand new car, with zero milleage, having that amazing "fresh car" smell, where you can choose your options and add-ons and pay higly for them. When you swap a new car for an old one, your choice is limited, you don't know the real milleage and it might have hidden faults. Is better to get pre-owned car, with low milleage and load of options than buying a new one, with less options and comfort than the pre-owned one. I'm not saying you should get the most used car with load of users and damage on board. Some like that, because it has a history to tell. But a used one give you less head ache and less drama than a new one.
How are you even allowed to talk to women?
Why?!
You've got some big balls man...
Thank you. They're actually medium size.
I'm gay and I don't think like that about women. No surprise you're struggling to find love.
And what do you know about them? Huh?!
Everything there is to know.
So you think they're inferior...
Stop it! I didn't say...
And that's why you're gay, because man are superior!
No! I strongly recommend you to pay attention to what I'm saying!
It's not about the words, it's about the message.
Who are you and what have you done with my David? I'm hoping that you don't teach Sarah all your nonsense!
Relax! I was just playing with your mind, teasing you.
Why? Are you insecure or anything?
Nope, but I do feel the need to test people by shocking them with hard-minded ideeas. This shows me how people react and if I can trust them or not.
It's actually making sense... But I'm not gonna admit it.
We wouldn't want that. Sometimes I wish could yell at the world:
"Shut up! SHUT THE FUCK UP! Shut up world because you're talking bullshit and you're teaching us shit!" I wish everyone could just shut up for a day and just chill!
Uhm... Anyhow, I'm starting to get hungry.
Let's go to a turkish restaurant that I love.
Sweet! Were is that?
Green Lanes, close to Wood Green.
You do know that we're is south and that's in the north?
Yup. Is Sunday and don't tell me you have to go work. It's wort it.
Promise?
Yes.
Ok, then let's go!
Yes please.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Comenteaza linistit


This Traveler IQ challenge compares your geographical knowledge against the Web's Original Travelogue's other 4,648,395 travelers who have taken this challenge as of Wednesday, October 14, 2009 at 09:23AM GMT. (TravelPod is part of the TripAdvisor Media Network)