miercuri, februarie 10, 2016

How much?

What happened to us that we started measuring Life? Why this need to have limits for everything and to categorise people into groups of 'How much?'
I find this to be crazy because many things can't be  measured.
Not measurable:
-faith: we keep saying that a big faith will keep one away from trouble
-love: "I love you a lot!" but how big is "a lot"? Is like faith, you either have it or not. Nobody will ever say " I love you jut a bit, just enough to make it easier for me"
-trust: you either have it or not. There is no little trust!
And many others.
We keep adding categories so we can better index the people we meet: big boobs, small boobs, smelly breath, poor, rich, stupid, smart, lost, professional behaviour, desperate, excellent lover, lousy kisser, terrible at driving, "I trust them to drive me places", beautiful, and so on, and on, and on... Therefore, you will love only certain people, you will go out with only certain groups and avoid all the rest.
All of this limits out way of acting and behaving in society. I believe that only God can make you and me "Unlimited."

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Comenteaza linistit


This Traveler IQ challenge compares your geographical knowledge against the Web's Original Travelogue's other 4,648,395 travelers who have taken this challenge as of Wednesday, October 14, 2009 at 09:23AM GMT. (TravelPod is part of the TripAdvisor Media Network)